(Peace of Mind)
Although not accepted by any legal bodies or court of law, you can be assured our testing processes are always performed to the best of our ability to ensure that the accuracy of the test is 100% . We offer the fastest turnaround times on the market, giving you
What makes ourstand out from the crowd
- We test the , Child & alleged Father
- Sent to your home using discreet packaging
- Confidential results
- 100% accurate paternity testing service
- Confidential Service
- All kits sent to your home using discreet packaging
- AlphaBiolabs is a accredited testing laboratory No 2773
- The only laboratory accredited for DNA testing using (the most accurate paternity testing)
- We are the most trusted laboratory by solicitors in the UK for legal DNA testing
- TV shows such as The Jeremy Kyle show and Media companies trust us for their DNA testing
- We employ the very latest DNA technology to ensure our genetic testing is first class
Don’t be fooled by cheaper sub-standard Paternity testing.
8/10 Otherlaboratories are not UK based
Most of the other DNA paternity testing laboratories are not based in the UK and some do not even do their own testing – they outsource their paternity testing to laboratories like AlphaBiolabs. Why not cut out the middle man with Alpha and you can be sure that your buying British, getting the most accurate results and supporting the UK.
How Our DNA Parental testing works
Our DNA as well). Because a child inherits half of his or her DNA from each biological parent, such a comparison reveals whether the child may have inherited DNA from the alleged father who is being tested.works by comparing a child’s DNA profile with that of an alleged father (and often the
How to take a home paternity test
How to take a home
Once you have purchased and receive your, there are just four simple steps you need to follow to receive your results. All the information you need with simple instructions is included in our paternity kit.
- Complete and sign all documentation provided. Included with the kit are consent forms, which must be signed and sent back to AlphaBiolabs with the DNA samples.
- Rub the inside of the left cheek 20 times using the swab provided and place in colour coded labelled envelope; repeat on right cheek using second swab.
- Place all swab envelopes and completed form in the large envelope and post back to AlphaBiolabs using the correct postage.
- Receive your paternity results the
Please Note: Because of this sample collection method, this test provides results that are not legally defensible and cannot be used in a court of law or for the CSA (child support agency)
What’s included in your Paternity Test Kit
What’s included in our DNA paternity sample collection kit
Please be careful when opening the packaging so as not to damage the DNA testing swabs. Our DNA paternity collection kit contains enough collection swabs to test one child, oneand one alleged father.
In ourkit you receive:
- Peace of mind DNA test request from
- Personal details and DNA test consent from
- Full instructions on how to take the test and return the samples back to us
- A self addressed envelope to enable you to send your DNA samples back to us
- x3 DNA sample collection swab packages containing x2 swabs in each package
- Individual sample envelopes for the , child and alleged father
When you receive your carefully and follow the sample collection instructions in section 4.kit please read all the information enclosed
Please note that we cannot start the testing process until all the consent forms are signed by the parties involved.
Do you have Parental Responsibility?
In the past parental responsibility has always been granted to theof a child, as it is she who is automatically granted Parental Responsibility upon the child’s birth.
If theis married to the father, he also has automatic Parental Responsibility and even if the and father were married once but have since divorced, the father is still granted automatic Parental Responsibility.
If however, the couple has never been married, the father has been given no parental rights or responsibilities. Parental Responsibility is very important because without it, since September 2006 it is against the law to conduct aunless you have parental responsibility.
If the baby was born before November 2003, in order to gain Parental Responsibility the father has had to register a document that has been signed by thegranting Parental Responsibility, obtaining a court order that would require a hearing regarding the request for Parental Responsibility, or later marrying the of the child.
Now it is easy to gain this same parental right by:
- Registering on the birth certificate of the child together with the
- Obtaining a Residence Order for the child, which was previously known as Custody
- Or by getting a court order
Once Parental Responsibility has been applied for, both parties will appear in court and a judge will hear from all sides.
If the Parental Responsibility Order is denied in court, an appeal can always be made and generally, the appeals are quite successful.
We cannot perform aeither legal or peace of mind unless all the form enclosed in the kit are signed by all parties with parental responsibility.
Free Paternity Testing Support Service
We take paternity testing very seriously and know how this test may affect the relationships of peoples around you, which is why we offer a support, help and advice line. Our trained support staff can answer all your paternity questions and guide you to the appropriate body to help you at this troubling time. Call: 0800 170 1200 for details.
For more information regarding our DNA paternity testing please view our Paternity Testing FAQ
Need a Legal?
If you require a legal please call our expert support staff on: 0800 170 1200 or register your case online.
Note: AlphaBiolabs conforms to the consent and use of DNA criteria set out by the Human Tissue Authority.