Paternity Testing for Peace of Mind
Why buy our paternity test?
- We DNA test the mother, child and alleged father
- Paternity test kit sent to your home using discreet packaging
- Confidential results next working day
- 100% accurate paternity testing service
- Voted best peace of mind DNA test in 2014
- All paternity test kits sent to your home using discreet packaging
- AlphaBiolabs is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No 2773
- We are only laboratory accredited for DNA testing using 24 markers
- We are the most trusted laboratory by solicitors in the UK for legal DNA testing
- TV shows such as The Jeremy Kyle show trust us for DNA testing
- We employ the very latest DNA technology to ensure our genetic testing is best
How to use our paternity test kit
Four easy steps to use our paternity test
With a peace of mind paternity test the DNA samples are taken at your convenience in your own home.
Once you have purchased your DNA paternity test, there are just four simple steps:
- Complete and sign all documentation the provided. Included with the kit are consent forms, which must be signed and sent back to AlphaBiolabs with your DNA samples.
- Rub the inside of the left cheek 20 times using the swab provided and place in colour coded labelled envelope; repeat on right cheek using second swab.
- Place all swab envelopes and completed forms in the large envelope and post back to AlphaBiolabs using the correct postage.
- Receive your paternity test results the next working day by email
Note: Because of this sample collection method, this test provides results that are not legally defensible and cannot be used in a court of law or for the CSA (child support agency).
About our DNA Testing Services
Our DNA Paternity Testing
Our paternity test works by comparing a child’s DNA profile with that of an alleged father (and often the mother as well). Because a child inherits half of his or her DNA from each biological parent, such a comparison reveals whether the child may have inherited DNA from the alleged father who is being tested.
Do not be fooled by sub-standard Paternity testing
We go to great lengths to achieve UKAS accreditation, the strictest form of accreditation in our industry. AlphaBiolabs is UKAS 17025 accredited meaning that you can have confidence in our test results as our own testing laboratory has been independently assessed and passed by industry experts from the UK Accreditation Service (UKAS).
Our testing laboratory is 100% UK based
There are a lot of websites on the internet who provide paternity testing and have found that most promote that they are UK based, but in truth your DNA test samples could end up anywhere in the World. While you may be fine with this can you really be sure that the laboratory testing your DNA samples conforms to the strictest best practice and uses the most advanced techniques to ensure that your DNA test results are correct.
AlphaBiolabs is fully accredited to perform DNA paternity testing. Our laboratory goes through strict third party testing to ensure that the results we provide are as accurate as modern science allows. Our laboratory is based in North West England so you can be sure that your DNA paternity test samples are staying within the United Kingdom.
How much dose our paternity test cost?
Our peace of mind paternity test costs just £169. We ask for this payment up front if your buying your test online. We can allow you just to pay a deposit of £60 and you can pay the remaining balance when your test results are ready. Please note: we will not disclose any results unless the outstanding balance has been paid in full.
What’s in our peace of mind Paternity Test Kit
Please be careful when opening the packaging so as not to damage the DNA testing swabs. Our DNA paternity collection kit contains enough collection swabs to test one child, one mother and one alleged father.
In our paternity test kit you receive:
- Peace of mind DNA paternity test request from
- Personal details and DNA test consent from
- Full instructions on how to take the paternity test and return the samples back to us
- A self-addressed envelope to enable you to send your DNA samples back to us
- x3 DNA sample collection swab packages containing x2 swabs in each package
- Individual sample envelopes for the mother, child and alleged father
When you receive your paternity test kit please read all the information enclosed carefully and follow the sample collection instructions in section 4.
Please note that we cannot start the testing process until all the consent forms are signed by the parties involved.
Paternity Test Services
Our paternity test is designed to give you the peace of mind you deserve. This paternity test is used purely for your own information to give you the answers you need regarding the paternity of a child. This type of paternity test cannot be used in a UK court.
Legal Paternity Test
Our legal paternity test is designed for use in UK courts. Our legal paternity test is fully accredited by the Ministry of Justice and can help you with child support applications or to change a name of a birth certificate.
Immigration Paternity Test
Our immigration paternity test is designed to help you prove to the immigration authorities that you have a biological relationship with a British citizen. Our immigration paternity test is fully accepted by the UK immigration authorities and the UK board force.
Paternity Test Questions?
If you have any question regarding our home DNA paternity testing then visit our paternity test frequently asked questions page or call us on: 0800 170 1200 to speak to one of our DNA paternity testing experts.
DNA paternity testing Support Service
We take our paternity testing services very seriously and know how this test may affect the relationships of peoples around you, which is why we offer a support, help and advice line.
Our trained support staff can answer all your paternity testing questions and guide you to the appropriate body, to help you at this troubling time. Call: 0800 170 1200 for details. We have also compiled a list of useful independent websites who can offer you advice and more. Please see our support service page.
If you are considering a home paternity test then we recommend that you watch the video below where our resident clinical physiologist ‘Lisa Marsland’ talks about the issue that may arise from taking a DNA paternity test.
How to take your paternity test samples
How to take your paternity test samples
Learn how to take your DNA samples at home using one of our DNA paternity test kit’s from the handy video below.
Need a Legal Paternity Test?
We specialise in Legal paternity testing and have helped with paternity resolution in thousands of legal cases brought before UK courts every year.
If you require a legal paternity test please call our expert support staff on: 0800 170 1200 or register your case online.
Note: AlphaBiolabs conforms to the consent and use of DNA criteria set out by the Human Tissue Authority.