Paternity Testing for Peace of Mind
Why buy our paternity test?
- We DNA test the alleged father, child and wherever possible the mother
- Paternity test kit sent direct to your home or address of choice using discreet packaging
- Confidential results available next working day
- 100% accurate paternity testing service
- Voted best ‘Peace of Mind’ paternity test 2014
- AlphaBiolabs is accredited to ISO17025 as a testing laboratory by UKAS (No 2773)
- We are only laboratory accredited for DNA testing using 24 markers
- TV programmes such as The Jeremy Kyle Show trust us for DNA testing
- We employ the very latest DNA technology to ensure our genetic testing is the best
What’s in our ‘Peace of Mind’ Paternity Testing Kit
Our ‘Peace of Mind’ paternity testing costs just £169. We ask for this payment in advance if you are buying your test online. We can take a deposit of £60 and you can pay the remaining balance when your paternity test results are ready. Please note: we will not disclose any results unless the outstanding balance has been paid in full.
What’s in our peace of mind Paternity Test Kit
PTake care when opening the packaging so as not to damage the DNA testing swabs. Our DNA paternity collection kit contains enough collection swabs to test one alleged father, one mother and one child.
In our paternity test kit you receive:
- Peace of Mind DNA paternity test request/consent form
- Full instructions on how to take the paternity test and return the samples back to us
- A self-addressed envelope to enable you to send your DNA samples back to us
- x3 DNA sample collection swab packages containing x2 swabs in each package
- Individual sample envelopes for the alleged father, mother and child.
When you receive your paternity testing kit please read all the information enclosed carefully and follow the sample collection instructions in section 4.
Please note that we cannot start the testing process until all the consent forms are signed by the parties involved.
Paternity Test Services
Our paternity test is designed to give you the peace of mind you deserve. This paternity test is used purely for your own information to give you the answers you need regarding the paternity of a child. This type of paternity test cannot be used in a UK court.
Legal Paternity Test
Our legal paternity test is designed for use in UK courts and can be used for updating legal forms. Our legal paternity test has been accredited by the Ministry of Justice as a body that may carry out parentage tests directed by the civil courts in England and Wales under section 20 of the Family Law Reform Act 1969.
Immigration Paternity Test
Our immigration paternity test is designed to help you prove to the immigration authorities that you have a biological relationship with a British citizen. Our immigration paternity test is fully accepted by the UK immigration authorities and the UK Border Force.
Paternity Test Questions?
If you have any question regarding our home paternity testing then visit our paternity test frequently asked questions page or call us on: 0800 170 1200 to speak to one of our DNA paternity testing experts.
DNA paternity testing Support Service
We take our paternity testing services very seriously and know that this test may affect the relationships of peoples around you, which is why we offer a support, help and advice line.
Our trained support staff can answer all your paternity testing questions and guide you to the appropriate body, to help you at this difficult time. Call: 0800 170 1200 for details. We have also compiled a list of useful independent websites who can offer you advice and more. Please see our support service page.
If you are considering a paternity test then we recommend that you watch the video below where our resident clinical physiologist ‘Lisa Marsland’ talks about the issues that may arise from taking a paternity test.
How to take your paternity test samples
How to take your paternity test samples
Learn how to take your DNA samples at home using one of our paternity test kits from the comprehensive video below.
Need a Legal Paternity Test?
We specialise in Legal paternity testing and have helped with paternity resolution in thousands of legal cases brought before UK courts every year.
If you require a legal paternity test please call our expert support staff on: 0800 170 1200 or register your case online.
How our Paternity Testing works
Our paternity test works by comparing a child’s DNA profile with that of an alleged father (and often ideally the mother as well). Because a child inherits half of his or her DNA from each biological parent, such a comparison reveals whether the child has inherited DNA from the alleged father who is being tested.
Do not be fooled by sub-standard Paternity testing
We go to great lengths to achieve UKAS accreditation, the strictest form of accreditation in our industry. AlphaBiolabs is UKAS 17025 accredited meaning that you can have confidence in our test results as our own testing laboratory has been independently assessed and passed by industry experts from the UK Accreditation Service (UKAS).
Our testing laboratory is UK based
There are a lot of websites on the internet who provide paternity testing and we have found that most promote that they are UK based. In truth, your DNA test samples could end up anywhere in the world. Although this may seem acceptable, can you really be sure that the laboratory testing your DNA samples conforms to strict best practice and uses the most advanced techniques to ensure that your DNA test results are correct?
AlphaBiolabs is fully accredited to perform DNA paternity testing. Our laboratory goes through strict third party testing to ensure that the results we provide are as accurate as modern science allows. Our laboratory is based in North West England so you can be sure that your DNA paternity test samples are staying within the United Kingdom.
Four easy steps to use our paternity test
With a ‘Peace of Mind’ paternity test the DNA samples are taken at your convenience in your own home.
Once you have purchased your DNA paternity test, there are just four simple steps:
- Complete and sign all documentation provided. Included with the kit are consent forms, which must be signed and sent back to AlphaBiolabs with your DNA samples.
- Rub the inside of the left cheek 20 times using one of the the swabs provided and place in colour coded labelled envelope; repeat on right cheek using second swab.
- Place all swab envelopes and completed forms in the large envelope and post back to AlphaBiolabs using the correct postage.
- Receive your paternity test results the next working day after we receive the samples by email
Note: Because of this sample collection method, this test provides results that are not legally defensible and cannot be used in a court of law or for the CSA (child support agency).
Related Paternity Test Links