Working at AlphaBiolabs
Working at AlphaBiolabs
Please view our current vacancies below:
Please note we do not use recruitment agencies or individuals who act of the behalf of others.
Inbound Sales Executive
- Salary: £18K (+ commission)
- Hours: 42.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 5.30 pm
- Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Main duties include:
- taking inbound calls, listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- making outbound calls to businesses to sell AlphaBiolabs` products and services
- delivering `World Class` customer service
- maintaining and developing a rapport with existing and new customers via telephone calls and emails
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- reviewing your own sales performance and aiming to meet or exceed targets
- gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
- upselling and cross selling AlphaBiolabs’ products and services to customers
- building client loyalty through excellent service and attention to clients’ needs
The successful candidate will be a bright, ambitious individual possessing the following experience and attributes;
- proven B2B & B2C sales experience in a fast paced environment
- outstanding customer focus
- accurate keyboard skills and previous experience of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- excellent organisational, communication (verbal and nonverbal) and interpersonal skills
- excellent attention to detail
- a professional telephone manner
- a target driven dynamic approach
- ability to deliver a high level of client care
- ability to work on own initiative and also be an excellent team player
- flexible attitude, including the possibility of working on a late shift in the future
Toxicology Reporting Scientist
We are a well-established, award-winning company, based in Warrington, delivering drugs, alcohol and DNA testing services to the legal community, members of the public and companies across the UK. Our Toxicology team is expanding to meet growing customer demand and we now need to recruit another Reporting Scientist.
- Writing and peer reviewing Technical Reports or Statements of Witness in accordance with the Quality Management System, ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 in a timely manner.
- Responding to Customer Queries in an appropriate manner, including the production of technical reports, in a timely manner.
- Supervising or undertaking laboratory processes in accordance with the Quality Management System, ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.
- Implementing and maintaining the company’s International Standards, including ISO 9001 and ISO 17025, including meticulous record keeping and co-operating with internal audits.
- Reporting of non-conformances, or trends toward these, to Line Manager and Quality Manager.
- Ensuring that laboratories are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness in compliance with the scheduled cleaning procedures and that appropriate records are maintained to demonstrate this.
- Ensuring that maintaining, performance monitoring and calibration checking of laboratory equipment is carried out on a scheduled basis and that technical problems, or trends toward these, are reported and actioned.
- Training new and existing employees.
- Similar experience in interpreting and reporting toxicology results, preferably in a forensic toxicology environment.
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment, handling samples and using instrumentation, in particular LC-MS-MS and GC-MS-MS.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience delivering work of a high standard.
- Organised, methodical, efficient.
- Very IT literate.
- Good teamworker.
- Competitive salary, which is dependent on skills and experience.
- Death in service benefit.
- Pension scheme.
- Other employee benefits.