AlphaBiolabs is now RISQS accredited.
RISQS (previously known as Link-up) is the UK rail industry audit scheme for suppliers of safety- critical products and services that have achieved successful qualification. RISQS enables suppliers to go through a single audit process that has been designed and agreed by multiple rail organisations. AlphaBiolabs is fully RISQS qualified via audit, enabling us to provide drug and alcohol testing services to the rail industry within the UK.
AlphaBiolabs is qualified by audit via the Achilles RISQS scheme to provide the following to the rail industry
- ‘For Cause’ (available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
- Pre-employment screening
The following drugs are screened for via our accredited laboratory for all Network Rail testing:
- MDMA (Ecstasy)
Alcohol is screened for using an approved breath alcohol device.
AlphaBiolabs can provide:
- Strict chain of custody protocols
- UKAS 17025 accredited laboratory facilities for urine drug testing
- Advice and information provided to the donor prior to testing
- Fully trained and certified sample collection officers
- Walk-in Centres available across the UK
- An approved breath alcohol testing device
- Robust tamper evident and adulteration protocols in place
- Same day urine screen results provided
- Results uploaded to Network Rail Sentinel system
We can work with you to determine your specific requirements in relation to GE/RT 8070 Testing Railway Safety Critical Workers for Drugs & Alcohol. All urine specimens and breath samples are collected by fully trained, experienced sample collectors under chain of custody procedures either at our nationwide Walk-in Centres or on site at a location of your choice.