As the busy Christmas season approaches, now is the perfect time for factories and warehouses to invest in a robust Covid-19 testing programme.
Why should I invest in Covid testing for a warehouse or factory?
With many employees who can’t work from home, warehouses and factories will be more vulnerable to Covid throughout the winter months.
A comprehensive Covid testing programme in your workplace can help to keep your premises safe and operational. It also helps to reduce the risk of illness and increases confidence amongst your staff.
Covid testing at the beginning of each shift is a quick and easy way to identify any asymptomatic carriers before they potentially infect other members of staff.
What are the options for warehouse or factory Covid testing?
We offer a wide range of Covid testing options that are suitable for factory and warehouse environments, including:
- Lateral flow testing – results in 15-30 minutes
- ‘Gold standard’ PCR testing for any positive lateral flow tests – results within 24 hours
- Sample collection on your own premises using our network of professional clinicians
- Antibody testing – results within 15 minutes
We can also provide a bespoke package tailored to your company’s needs, along with highly competitive prices. And we offer significant discounts based on volume.
Why choose AlphaBiolabs for factory or warehouse Covid testing?
We work with a number of busy warehouses and factories across the country, providing expert Covid, drug, and alcohol testing services. When you choose AlphaBiolabs, we offer:
- Trusted, UKAS-accredited laboratory testing
- The fastest lab confirmations available, with same-day results if required
- Bespoke testing programmes to suit your budget and requirements
Would you like to find out more about how Covid testing can help your warehouse or factory to stay operational this winter?
Get in touch with us on 0333 600 1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our workplace testing experts.
Order a coronavirus test
AlphaBiolabs offers a range of COVID-19 testing options for private individuals and businesses