Win an Ipad Mini
Here is your chance to win an Ipad mini.
The iPad mini weighs just 308g, perfect for slipping into someone’s Christmas stocking. Simply log into local Wi-Fi and you can be online on the go, exploring nearly half a million apps in the Apple App Store, while enjoying up to 10 hours of battery life.
The iPad mini comes with a built-in still and video camera meaning you can capture the moment beautifully, whatever you are up to.
To enter in to our draw just buy a peace of mind DNA test and write a review using the from below.
Your name will be entered in the AlphaBiolabs lucky hat and tickets will be chosen at random.
Winners will be notified via email or phone on the same day when the draw closes. The Prize Draw closes on 18th December 2015
Terms and conditions
- The AlphaBiolabs iPad mini prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of AlphaBiolabs, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details as above, post a review of our DNA paternity testing service on the website: www.dnatestingchoice.com and post a duplicate review in the your review section above. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “AlphaBiolabs iPad mini prize draw” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 18 December 2015. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
- One winner will receive an Apple iPad mini. AlphaBiolabs accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before Tuesday 20 December 2014 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to AlphaBiolabs within 28 days of being notified by AlphaBiolabs, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and AlphaBiolabs shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from AlphaBiolabs within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
Webster Court, Warrington, Cheshire WA5 8WD, United Kingdom
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- AlphaBiolabs retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required for promotional activity.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of AlphaBiolabs for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- AlphaBiolabs accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. AlphaBiolabs further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- AlphaBiolabs reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of AlphaBiolabs in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AlphaBiolabs shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
- AlphaBiolabs take no responsibility for delays in the postal service.
- Promoter: Alpha Biolaboratories International Ltd, Griffin Court 201 Chapel Street Manchester M3 5EQ