Last reviewed: 02/10/2023
The AlphaBiolabs Paternity Test Kit
Please find information regarding our peace of mind paternity test kit below. All our kits are sent out the same day as ordered as long as this is before 3pm on a daily basis, excluding Saturdays and Sundays.
Please be careful when opening the packaging so as not to damage the DNA testing swabs.
What’s Included in a Paternity Test Kit:
In your paternity test kit you get:
- Peace of mind DNA test request form
- Personal details and DNA test consent form
- Full instructions on how to take the test and return the samples back to us
- A self addressed envelope to enable you to send your DNA samples back to us
- x3 DNA sample collection swabs packages containing x2 swabs in each package
- Individual sample envelopes for the mother, child and alleged father
When you receive your paternity test kit please read all the information enclosed carefully and follow the sample collection instructions in section 4.
Please note that we cannot start the testing process until all the consent forms are signed by the parties involved.
Order your home paternity test
AlphaBiolabs is an award-winning DNA testing lab. Paternity testing starts from just £99.
How much does a paternity test cost?
We answer some of the most common questions relating to the cost of a DNA paternity test.Read more
Paternity testing FAQs
We’ve answered the most frequently asked questions about paternity testing.Read more
How to read your paternity DNA Test Results
Need an understanding of your paternity DNA test results? Learn more here.Read more