15% off Alcohol Testing and SCRAM CAM® for legal & social work professionals until 31 December 2023. Quote ALC15
SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring®
- A comprehensive profile of a participant’s drinking activities
- Transdermal method of detection with readings every 30 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Weekly or monthly court-approved reports provided by our qualified SCRAM team
- Notification of any alcohol consumption within 24 hours of the event being confirmed
- Bracelet fitted within 2 days at your chosen location subject to your client’s availability
- A dedicated case manager to deal with all your enquiries
- Legal Aid Agency approved
- Simple pricing structure for 30, 60, 90, 120‑day or longer duration options
Unique round-the-clock detection
SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring® (SCRAM CAM®) is an innovative way of testing a participant’s alcohol consumption over a defined period of time. The tamper-proof SCRAM CAM® bracelet is worn on the ankle for 30, 60, 90, 120 day or longer duration options. Because of its transdermal method of detection (through the skin) every 30 minutes, 24 hours a day, the non-invasive bracelet provides a comprehensive profile of a participant’s drinking activities throughout the entire day and night. Unlike breathalysers, which provide a snapshot measurement, and hair strand analysis, which provides a historic overview over a period of months, this system allows real-time, continuous monitoring.
The state-of-the-art technology registers even very low alcohol consumption (such as 1–2 units). It can also distinguish between drinking and environmental exposure. The data speak for themselves: on any given day, 99.4% of all participants are completely sober and compliant while being monitored with SCRAM CAM®. This helps enforce participant sobriety, compliance and accountability.
Features of SCRAM bracelet alcohol testing
- Non invasive bracelet worn on the ankle
- Automatically samples perspiration at predefined time points: no hair or blood samples required
- Water-resistant and unaffected by dyes, bleaches and gels
- Industry-leading anti-tamper technology detects obstructions and removal attempts
How the SCRAM alcohol testing bracelet works
Secure bracelet is quick and easy to fit by AlphaBiolabs trained staff
Why choose SCRAM CAM® alcohol testing?
- SCRAM CAM® is the most trusted and widely used 24/7 transdermal alcohol testing system worldwide
- Extremely accurate levels of alcohol measured (even 1–2 units will register). It can conclusively distinguish between alcohol consumption and environmental alcohol sources
- This revolutionary technology provides local authorities, courts and child protection agencies with the tools to change behaviours in vulnerable and higher-risk alcohol-dependent clients
- Remote sampling eliminates the need for participant attendance at testing centres
- Expert analysts provide data management and interpretation
Do you have any more questions?
Read our SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring® Frequently Asked Questions.