- Explore your Judaic roots for only £199!
- Discover which ethnic groups your ancestors came from
- Comprehensive report details your top genetic matches from a range of European countries
- Results in 2–3 weeks from receipt of your sample at the laboratory
- Simple test only involves cheek cell collection
Jewish DNA Fingerprint Plus ancestry testing from AlphaBiolabs
We can test your inherited DNA for Jewish and non-Jewish markers in this Jewish DNA fingerprint test. It also allows us to establish which countries and ethnic groups your ancestors may have come from (such as Sephardic, Ashkenazic, Scottish, Russian, French, Moroccan or a combination). In addition to providing Jewish population information, this test can also identify the presence of Native American, African and Asian ancestry via the ethnic panel test.
Our geneticists take your DNA results and evaluate the relative strength and weakness of your matches to arrive at an overall picture of your primary ancestries. Our database contains three populations explicitly defined as Jewish (Sephardim in Israel, Ashkenazi Jews in Hungary and Chuetas in Spain, and a crypto-Jewish population on Majorca), plus Melungeon and other related populations.
Your megapopulation results will also tell you whether the Jewish megapopulation is ranked high, medium or low.
View a sample report here.
Four easy steps for your Jewish DNA Fingerprint Plus ancestry testing kit
Buy your collection kit
Collect your cheek cell DNA samples
Post back to our laboratory
Receive your results by email in 2–3 weeks
What’s included in your Jewish fingerprint plus testing kit?
- An ancestry collection kit and instructions to collect a sample with a cheek swab and return the kit via a self-addressed reply envelope
- A comprehensive report with your top genetic matches from a range of European countries
- A world ancestry map
- Certificate of testing