Why choose AlphaBiolabs for your DNA maternity test?
- Why wait? Next day testing for only £99 as standard, or if you prefer, same day results for just £149
- Deal direct with our UK-based laboratory
- 100% confidential service with test kits sent in plain packaging
- Our laboratory processes are UKAS accredited (No. 2773)
- All test results emailed and password protected for security
- Winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation 2016
- Trusted by ITV to provide DNA testing to The Jeremy Kyle Show
The award-winning fastest DNA maternity test in the UK. It really is a service you can trust.
Four easy steps for your maternity test
Buy your collection kit
Collect your cheek cell DNA samples
Post back to our laboratory using freepost envelope provided
Receive your results by email
Why take a DNA maternity test?
A DNA maternity test is suitable if you want to demonstrate the existence of a biological relationship between an alleged mother and a child. The DNA maternity test is similar in principle to a DNA paternity test.
If a child is adopted, he or she may grow up wanting to find their biological parents. This test is ideal for such a situation if someone wants to conclusively prove whether an alleged mother is the true biological mother.
How we do our DNA testing
We utilise the most up-to-date DNA testing technology to ensure the reliability and accuracy of our genetic testing. Did you know that we were the first UK laboratory to offer accredited 24 marker maternity testing? And for your added peace of mind we retest all our exclusion results.
We send your DNA maternity test kit direct to an address of your choice using discreet packaging.
Our maternity test kit includes mouth swabs to be rubbed gently and painlessly on the inside of the cheek, so it is not a problem if anyone involved is scared of needles.
Our maternity tests look at 24 DNA markers and examine the child’s DNA and identify which half is inherited from the mother and which half is from the father.
Maternity test support service
How to take a DNA maternity test
We recommend that you watch the video above where clinical psychologist Lisa Marsland talks about the issues that may arise from taking a DNA maternity test.
Learn how to take your DNA samples at home using one of our maternity test kits from the comprehensive video above.
What’s in our DNA maternity testing kit?
Our DNA maternity testing kit contains enough collection swabs to test one alleged mother, one father and one child.
Our home maternity test kit is designed to be user-friendly with easy-to-understand instructions on how to take your maternity test samples and return them back to our UK-based laboratory.
If you have any questions or do not understand how to take your samples please get in touch on: 0333 600 1300 as we are more than happy to talk you through the process.
Order a DNA maternity test today and you will receive:
- Peace of Mind DNA maternity test request/consent form
- Full instructions on how to take the DNA maternity test and return the samples back to us
- A self-addressed envelope to send your DNA samples back to us
- Three DNA sample collection swab packages containing two swabs in each package
- Individual DNA test sample envelopes for the alleged mother, father and child
If you want to test more than one child with the same test, you can add extra children to the package when ordering and more swabs will also be provided in the test kit.
Buy your DNA testing kit here today
Buy the fastest, most accurate DNA Maternity test here.