- UK’s most popular home DNA test kit
- Award-winning UK laboratory
- Why wait? Fast results available same working day
- Only £149 for same day results, £99 for next day results
- TV programmes such as The Jeremy Kyle Show trust us for testing
The UK’s best-selling home DNA paternity test from £99
Four easy steps for your paternity test
Buy your collection kit
Collect your cheek cell DNA samples
Post back to our laboratory
Receive your results by email
What’s in our DNA paternity testing kit?
Our DNA paternity testing kit contains enough collection swabs to test one alleged father, one mother (if taking part in the test) and one child.
Now you have decided to order a test, you can find out the answers you need with the UK’s fastest and most popular home DNA paternity test from AlphaBiolabs.
When paternity testing, it is beneficial to provide a sample from the mother; however, if necessary we can perform the DNA testing without a sample from the mother.
How do we do our DNA testing?
How does Same Day Results Work?
To ensure Same Day Results, your DNA samples need to reach our laboratory by 10 am. For this reason, we strongly advise you use the special delivery before 9 am service from Royal Mail. Your DNA results will then be emailed to you from 4.30 pm the same day.
How does Next Day Results Work?
To ensure Next Day Results, your DNA samples need to reach our laboratory by 10 am. For this reason, we strongly advise you use the special delivery before 9 am service from Royal Mail. Your DNA results will then be emailed to you from 4.30 pm the following day.
Our paternity tests look at 24 DNA markers and examine the child’s DNA and identify which half is inherited from the mother and which half is from the father. Ideally, we would prefer the mother’s sample as well as the father’s, but we can still perform the paternity test without the mother’s sample.
When testing the biological father of the child both will share identical sections of DNA at each marker. When the tested man is not the biological father there will be differences in the DNA of the man and the child.
Now you have decided to order a test, you can find out the answers you need with the UK’s most popular home DNA paternity test from AlphaBiolabs.
Choose to receive fast, accurate and confidential results either the same working day for £149 or the next day for just £99.
Why choose AlphaBiolabs for your paternity DNA test kit?
- UK’s most popular home DNA test kit
- Winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation 2016
- Voted the best Peace of Mind paternity test
- We test the alleged father, child and the mother when available
- Paternity test kit sent directly to your address with discreet packaging
- Our laboratory processes are UKAS accredited (Laboratory number 2773)
- We test all our exclusion results twice
- Confidential results available same working day
- 100% accurate cheek cell testing service
- Our test uses 24 markers
- TV programmes such as The Jeremy Kyle Show and Family Finders trust us for testing
Choose to receive accurate and confidential results either the same working day for £149 or the next day for just £99
Paternity test support service
How to take a DNA paternity test
We recommend that you watch the video above where clinical psychologist Lisa Marsland talks about the issues that may arise from taking a DNA test.
Learn how to take your DNA samples at home using one of our paternity test kits from the comprehensive video above.
Enclosed in the test kit:
- Peace of Mind DNA test request/consent form
- Full instructions on how to take the DNA paternity test and return the samples back to us
- A self-addressed envelope to send your DNA test samples back to us
- Three DNA sample collection swab packages containing two swabs in each package
- Individual DNA test sample envelopes for the alleged father, mother and child
If you want to test more than one child with the same test, you can add extra children to the package when ordering and more swabs will be provided in the test kit.
Buy your DNA testing kit here today
Buy the fastest, most accurate DNA paternity test here.