- Just £875.00 for confidential results in 8–10 working days, or upgrade to results in 5 working days for only an extra £200
- Blood and mouth swab sample collection at our network of Walk in Centres
- 100% safe for your child. There is no risk of miscarriage
- We promise to beat any like-for-like quote
- Award-winning UK laboratory: Queen’s Award for Enterprise
- Trusted by ITV to provide DNA testing to The Jeremy Kyle Show
Non invasive prenatal paternity testing you can trust from only £875.00
Our DNA prenatal paternity test is the UK’s most accurate non-invasive method to determine paternity of the baby before birth.
This advanced procedure incorporates DNA SNP microarray technology by preserving and analysing the baby’s DNA that is found within the mother’s bloodstream.
This is a non invasive DNA prenatal test, which means that there is no risk to the mother or the unborn child when taking this test, unlike an invasive prenatal test in which embryonic fluid is taken directly from the womb using a needle.
What are the steps involved in a non invasive prenatal paternity test?
Obtaining one of our non invasive prenatal paternity tests could not be easier.
- Order your test online by clicking the Order Your Test Here button or call AlphaBiolabs on 0333 600 1300
- One of our sample collectors will visit a place that is convenient to you. Alternatively, you can have your blood sample taken at one of our nationwide Walk in Centres
- Receive your paternity results via email
More detailed information about AlphaBiolabs’ DNA prenatal test can be found on our Learning Centre.
How does the prenatal paternity test work?
Our non invasive prenatal testing provides the most accurate way to determine paternity before birth. It uses a state-of-the-art process which combines the latest DNA technology and unique methods of preserving the baby’s DNA, which is naturally found in the mother’s bloodstream after 8 weeks’ gestation.
What exactly does non invasive mean?
One of the best ways to explain non invasive is to look at the opposite approach: an invasive DNA paternity test. The traditional invasive prenatal paternity tests require that cells be obtained from either the amniotic fluid or the placenta.
The non invasive paternity test uses a simple blood sample from the mother and therefore does not require a needle to be inserted into the womb.
How accurate is the DNA test?
We provide at least 99.9% probability of paternity where the father is confirmed as being the father. This is backed up by many third-party studies.
When is the earliest I can take the prenatal paternity test?
Non invasive prenatal testing can be carried out as early as 8 weeks after conception.
How safe is the test? What are the risks?
With our unique non invasive prenatal paternity test, there is no risk to your baby other than the normal risk to the mother of having a blood sample taken.