- Just £999 for confidential results in 8–10 working days, or upgrade to results in 5 working days for only an extra £200
- Blood and mouth swab sample collection at our network of Walk in Centres
- 100% safe for your child. There is no risk of miscarriage
- We promise to beat any like-for-like quote
- Award-winning UK laboratory: Queen’s Award for Enterprise
- Trusted by ITV to provide DNA testing to The Jeremy Kyle Show
Non invasive prenatal paternity testing you can trust from only £999
Our DNA prenatal paternity test is the UK’s most accurate non-invasive method to determine paternity of the baby before birth.
This advanced procedure incorporates DNA SNP microarray technology by preserving and analysing the baby’s DNA that is found within the mother’s bloodstream.
This is a non invasive DNA prenatal test, which means that there is no risk to the mother or the unborn child when taking this test, unlike an invasive prenatal test in which embryonic fluid is taken directly from the womb using a needle.
What are the steps involved in a non invasive prenatal paternity test?
Obtaining one of our non invasive prenatal paternity tests could not be easier.
- Order your test online by clicking the Order Your Test Here button or call AlphaBiolabs on 0333 600 1300
- One of our sample collectors will visit a place that is convenient to you. Alternatively, you can have your blood sample taken at one of our nationwide Walk in Centres
- Receive your paternity results via email
More detailed information about AlphaBiolabs’ DNA prenatal test can be found on our Learning Centre.
How does the prenatal paternity test work?
What exactly does non invasive mean?
One of the best ways to explain non invasive is to look at the opposite approach: an invasive DNA paternity test. The traditional invasive prenatal paternity tests require that cells be obtained from either the amniotic fluid or the placenta.
The non invasive paternity test uses a simple blood sample from the mother and therefore does not require a needle to be inserted into the womb.