Why choose AlphaBiolabs for your single DNA genetic profile test?
- Single genetic profile test for your peace of mind
- 100% confidential service
- Our laboratory processes are accredited
- Next working day results (UK’s fastest results)
- All testing kits sent using discreet packaging
- All reports are emailed back and password protected for security
The UK’s best-selling single genetic profile test £99
Four easy steps for your test
Buy your collection kit
Collect your cheek cell DNA samples
Post back to our laboratory using freepost envelope provided
Receive your results by email
Why take a single DNA genetic profile test?
There are two main reasons:
- It is advisable to have a single DNA profile if you are planning to work in high risk areas or in an occupation that may be deemed dangerous. In the event of an accident, having your DNA profile already documented may make body identification easier and your profile is available for paternity/maternity testing if required. This test cannot be used for legal purposes and is just for peace of mind. If you require a legal test either order online or call our expert team on 0333 600 1300.
- Some people use their genetic profile to create a unique piece of art, which they display in their home or place of work, or give to relatives as a present.
How we do our DNA testing
We utilise the most up-to-date DNA testing technology to ensure the reliability and accuracy of our genetic testing. We were the first UK laboratory to offer accredited 24 marker paternity testing and retest all our exclusion results.
We send your single genetic profile test kit direct to an address of your choice using discreet packaging.
Our single genetic profile test kit includes mouth swabs to be rubbed gently and painlessly on the inside of the cheek, so it is not a problem if anyone involved is scared of needles.
Once your sample arrives back at our UK-based, state-of-the-art laboratory we will analyse your sample and extract your DNA ready for reporting.
When you’re working in an unsafe environment it pays to be prepared
What’s in our genetic profile test kit?
We have designed our home DNA sample collection kit to be easy to use and understand.
Please do not add a stamp or mark the return envelope in anyway.
Our single genetic profile test kit contains enough collection swabs to test one person.
Enclosed in our single genetic profile test kit:
- Peace of Mind DNA test request/consent form
- Full instructions on how to take the single genetic profile test and return the samples
- One DNA sample collection swab package containing two swabs
- DNA test sample envelope for returning the samples
- A self-addressed envelope to send your DNA test samples back to us
If you require more swabs in the kit please call us on 0333 600 1300.
A single genetic profile test is for:
You may need your DNA profile if you work in the following areas:
|Police Service||Armed Forces|
|Fire Service||Foreign Service|
|Oil Rig workers||War Journalist|
|Air Craft Pilots||Charity Aid Workers|
|Crane Operators||Off Shore Fishermen|
We recommend that you keep your DNA profile with a solicitor or with someone who is familiar with your movements.