DNA Testing Services
DNA Testing from AlphaBiolabs
We have the widest range of DNA testing kits ready for you to take your samples from the comfort of your own home.
Y Chromosome test
Single genetic profile test
Legal DNA testing
Why choose AlphaBiolabs for your DNA testing?
- UK’s most popular home DNA test kit
- Winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation 2016
- Same day DNA test results available
- Voted the best Peace of Mind DNA test
- DNA testing kit sent directly to your address with discreet packaging
- Our laboratory processes are UKAS accredited (Laboratory number 2773)
- We test all our exclusion results twice
- Confidential results available same working day
- 100% accurate cheek cell testing service
- Our test uses 24 markers
- TV programmes such as The Jeremy Kyle Show and Family Finders trust us for testing
Choose to receive accurate and confidential results from the best DNA testing laboratory in the UK.
Since 2004, AlphaBiolabs has consistently led in its field by innovating new DNA testing services, including paternity, maternity, sibling, aunt/uncle, grandparent, Y chromosome, prenatal, zygosity twin testing and ancestry. Our next day DNA testing service is the fastest in the UK and won the Queen’s Award for Innovation in 2016. We also have 10 nationwide Walk in Centres that provide convenient sites for sample collections across the UK and facilitate access to our testing services.
The UK’s DNA testing experts
AlphaBiolabs has a diverse client base and provides a comprehensive range of legal services, which include sample collection within 48 hours of instruction, chain of custody conditions, quality assurance, and clear, easy-to-read DNA test reports with an expert opinion of the interpretation. We also offer a dedicated Account Manager for your case, a knowledgeable Customer Services team and in-house geneticists for professional advice.
Accredited DNA testing
AlphaBiolabs has been accredited by the Ministry of Justice to carry out parentage tests directed by the civil courts in England and Wales under section 20 of the Family Law Reform Act 1969. We are a UKAS-accredited testing laboratory (No. 2773), to the quality technical standard of ISO 17025, and are certified to ISO 9001.