Home DNA Test Kit
When you need your DNA paternity test results to be fast, accurate and with no fuss then our home DNA test kit is the ideal choice.
Why buy our paternity test?
- The only laboratory you can get same day Results*
- We DNA test the alleged father, child and wherever possible the mother
- Paternity test kit sent direct to your home or address of choice using discreet packaging
- Confidential results available same working day
- 100% accurate paternity testing service
- Voted best ‘Peace of Mind’ paternity test 2014
- AlphaBiolabs is accredited to ISO17025 as a testing laboratory by UKAS (No 2773)
- We are only laboratory accredited for DNA testing using 24 markers
- TV programmes such as The Jeremy Kyle Show trust us for DNA testing
- We employ the very latest DNA technology to ensure our genetic testing is the best
What’s in our ‘Peace of Mind’ Paternity Testing Kit
Our ‘Peace of Mind’ paternity testing costs from just £99 for a three day test or £149 for same day test results. Please note: we will not disclose any results unless the outstanding balance has been paid in full.
What’s in our Home DNA test kit?
Please take care when opening the packaging so as not to damage the DNA testing swabs. Our DNA paternity collection kit contains enough collection swabs to test one alleged father, one mother and one child.
In our paternity test kit you receive:
- Peace of Mind DNA paternity test request/consent form
- Full instructions on how to take the paternity test and return the samples back to us
- A self-addressed envelope to enable you to send your DNA samples back to us
- x3 DNA sample collection swab packages containing x2 swabs in each package
- Individual sample envelopes for the alleged father, mother and child.
When you receive your paternity testing kit please read all the information carefully and follow the sample collection instructions in section 4.
Please note that we cannot start the testing process until all the consent forms are signed by the parties involved.
Please note that we have supplied a free-of-charge 1st Class envelope for you to return samples to us. This can take up to 3–5 working days but is usually quicker. Please do not amend or write on the envelope in anyway as this could incur delays, simply post back, exactly as it is, for your Freepost delivery. If you wish to upgrade to a tracked special delivery service take your samples to a Post Office in a separate envelope and pay for the extra fee.
*From the time your samples reach our laboratory.