At AlphaBiolabs we pride ourselves on delivering the highest possible standards of service for our customers. If you believe that we have not delivered the service you expected, we want to hear from you so that we can try to put things right.
Please note that any information you provide will be handled sensitively and will follow all relevant data protection requirements.
Our promise to you
- acknowledge your complaint promptly, usually within 72 hours of receipt
- investigate your complaint quickly and thoroughly
- keep you informed of progress
- do everything possible to resolve your complaint fairly and in a timely way
- gather information which helps us continually improve our service to our customers
- ensure you are clear on how to escalate your complaint, if necessary
If you have a complaint, please contact our Customer Service team:
We aim to resolve your concerns on an informal basis, within 10 business days.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve your concerns through our informal complaints process, our Quality team will carry out an independent review of the matter to ensure complete impartiality.
Once our Quality team have reviewed your complaint, they will send you a decision in writing within 20 business days from the date we received your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact us again and, where appropriate, we can offer advice on which external bodies you can refer your complaint to.