Sample collection service
- UK-wide collection service
- Fully qualified sample collectors
- Able to take samples from your home, office, prison, children’s home, workplace and more
- 100% confidential service
- Expert Witness service available
- Both male and female collectors available
- You could save up to £80 per instruction
“I was put at ease by the sample collector and I want to say a big thank you”
Sue Maddocks – Cheshire
We have a UK-wide network of sample collectors
and unique ‘FREE to use’ Walk in Centres
Sample collection made easy
Another way to make great savings with your legal testing is with our free Walk in Centres.
Our sample collection service is provided for free at our Walk in Centres and no appointment is required. Your client can just pop in at a time that is convenient to them (subject to opening days and times).
Using one of these centres could save you an average of £80 per instruction on your legal testing, or even more when combined with our Price Match Promise.
Our free sample collection centres are open in the following locations:
- Manchester sample collection centre
- North London sample collection centre
- South London sample collection centre
- Liverpool sample collection centre
- Birmingham sample collection centre
- Preston sample collection centre
- Warrington sample collection centre
- Leeds sample collection centre
- Newcastle upon Tyne sample collection centre
- Glasgow sample collection centre
Please note, before you attend one of our Walk in Centres please call 0333 600 1300 to register your case.
Price Match Promise
We will match any
and beat it by 5%
Use one of our Walk in Centres and you could save up to £80 on your legal testing
and even more when combined with our Price Match Promise.
How our sample collection service works
We offer a secure, rapid and convenient service by our experienced network of highly qualified sample collectors. On receipt of your instruction we will register the case and will promptly send you a formal quotation. We are then able to dispatch a qualified AlphaBiolabs sample collector to a designated location to collect the sample. Our sample collectors provide a friendly and reliable service, which guarantees correct sample collection, whilst observing strict chain of custody procedures that safeguard the integrity of the sample.
The sample collection process is as follows:
- Order your test online or call us and provide details of your client
- We will contact your client to arrange sample collection appointments
- One of our highly trained sample collectors will travel at a convenient time for your client, to an address of your choice, to collect the samples
- Our sample collector will collect the samples from your client, whilst conforming to the strict chain of custody procedures desired by a UK court of law
- Our sample collector will then deliver the samples back to our UK laboratory for the testing process to begin.
Confidentiality is key
Integrity and confidentiality are fundamental to our sample collection network. Our highly trained sample collectors maintain a strict chain of custody but show a degree of sensitivity while taking a sample from a client.
As easy as 123
The fastest collection
Local to you
DNA immigration testing
AlphaBiolabs specialises in DNA immigration testing. We have worked with British Embassies and some of the largest specialist immigration solicitors for 15 years. Our DNA immigration tests are recognised and admissible to UK courts, the Ministry of Justice and UK Visas and Immigration.
“A great service”
T Bradshaw – Immigration Solicitor
Legal DNA testing
AlphaBiolabs has been working with members of the public, local authorities and solicitors for many years and we have built up a DNA testing process that is designed to save them money and to take the hassle out of legal DNA testing.
Our legal DNA test reports have been used as evidence of relationships at the Home Office and Civil Courts throughout the UK for 15 years.
“Impressed at the speed of service”
Legal drug testing
We provide legal drug testing for councils/social workers, legal professionals, businesses and members of the public on a regular basis.
Our legal drug testing methods include the analysis of hair, urine, oral fluid and nail samples to determine drug consumption in an individual over a period of time. We continue to lead the way in terms of pricing and the science behind the testing.
“Will use you again”
Wendy Maxshaw – Solicitor
Legal alcohol testing
AlphaBiolabs offers the most comprehensive legal alcohol testing on the market today. Our alcohol testing methods include hair (head and body), blood tests (LFT, CDT, MCV and PEth), nail clippings, instant breath analysis and SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring®. We also offer a Comprehensive Alcohol Analysis Package, which combines head hair testing with blood tests and includes a Statement of Witness report and sample collection. This comprehensive package provides the best insight into an individual’s level of alcohol consumption.
“The best DNA immigration service I have used”
David Thompson – Solicitor
Receive your instant quote here
Free UK sample collection
AlphaBiolabs has gone to great lengths to create a full UK network of qualified sample collectors who are able to take your client’s legally admissible DNA, drug and alcohol samples.
Using one of our Walk in Centres could save you an average of £80 on your testing or even more when combined with our Price Match Promise.
I am very impressed with the exceptionally high quality, service and speed. I will be using your company in all future referrals. Great to have found this service which is 100% less hassle than other companies.Helen Sangster
Excellent service and all round very user friendly.Colm McLaughlin
Very impressed with the speed of the report turnaround. This is key in childcare cases that we deal with. Your Walk in Centres are an excellent way to guarantee minimal delay.Amy Bellingham
Excellent turnaround times, arrived very quickly with the results.Christopher Miles