Sample collection service
- UK-wide collection service
- Fully qualified sample collectors
- Able to take samples from your home, office, prison, children’s home, workplace and more
- 100% confidential service
- Expert Witness service available
- Both male and female nurses available
- You could save you up to £165 on your test
“I was put at ease by the sample collector and I want to say a big thank you”
Sue Maddocks – Cheshire
We have the widest UK-wide sample collection network
and unique ‘FREE to use’ Walk in Centres
Sample collection made easy
Another way to make great savings with your legal testing is with our free Walk in Centres.
Sample collection is provided for free at our Walk in Centres and no appointment is required. Your client can just pop in at a time that is convenient to them (subject to opening days and times).
Using one of these centres could save you up to £165 on your legal testing, or even more when combined with our Price Match Promise.
Our free sample collection centres are open in the following locations:
- Manchester sample collection centre
- North London sample collection centre
- South London sample collection centre
- Liverpool sample collection centre
- Birmingham sample collection centre
- Preston sample collection centre
- Warrington sample collection centre
- Leeds sample collection centre
- Newcastle upon Tyne sample collection centre
- Glasgow sample collection centre
Please note, before you attend one of our Walk in Centres please call 0333 600 1300 to register your case.
Price Match Promise
We will match any
like for like quote
and beat it by 5%
Save up to £165 on your sample collection
Use one of our Walk in Centres and you could save up to £165 on your legal testing
and even more when combined with our Price Match Promise.
How our sample collection service works
We offer a secure, rapid and convenient service by our experienced network of highly qualified sample collectors. On receipt of your instruction we will register the case and will promptly send you a formal quotation. We are then able to dispatch a qualified AlphaBiolabs sample collector to a designated location to collect the sample. Our sample collectors provide a friendly and reliable service, which guarantees correct sample collection, whilst observing strict chain of custody procedures that safeguard the integrity of the sample.
The sample collection process is as follows:
- Order your test online or call us and provide details of your client
- We will contact your client to arrange sample collection appointments
- One of our highly trained sample collectors will travel at a convenient time for your client, to an address of your choice to collect the samples
- Our sample collector will collect the samples from you or your client, whilst conforming to the strict chain of custody desired by a UK court of law
- Our sample collector will then deliver the samples back to our UK laboratory for the testing process to begin.
Confidentiality is key
Our integrity and confidentiality are key ingredients in our sample collection network. Our highly trained sample collectors maintain a strict chain of custody but show a degree of sensitivity while taking a sample from a client.
As easy as 123
The fastest collection
Local to you
DNA immigration testing
AlphaBiolabs specialises in DNA immigration testing. We have worked with British Embassies and some of the largest specialist immigration solicitors for over 10 years. Our DNA immigration tests are recognised and admissible to UK courts, the Ministry of Justice and UK Visas and Immigration.
“A great service”
T Bradshaw – Immigration Solicitor
Legal DNA testing
AlphaBiolabs has been working with members of the public, family law firms and immigration solicitors for many years and we have built up a DNA testing process which has been designed by them, to save money and to take the hassle out of legal DNA testing.
Our legal DNA test reports have been used as evidence of relationship at the Home Office and Civil Courts throughout the UK for over 10 years.
“Impressed at the speed of service”
Legal drug testing
We provide legal drug testing for councils/social workers, legal professionals, businesses and members of the public on a regular basis.
Our legal drug testing is a tried and trusted method of determining excessive drug consumption in an individual over a period of time. We continue to lead the way in terms of pricing and the science behind the testing.
“Will use you again”
Wendy Maxshaw – Solicitor
Legal alcohol testing
AlphaBiolabs offers analysis to identify excessive alcohol consumption by detecting both ethyl glucuronide (EtG) and fatty acid ethyl esters (FAEE).
By performing two different types of hair analyses it helps build evidence to support the diagnosis of chronic excessive alcohol consumption with a greater degree of certainty. Our testing has been used and trusted in UK courts for over 10 years.
“The best DNA immigration service I have used”
David Thompson – Solicitor
Receive your instant quote here
Free UK sample collection
AlphaBiolabs has gone to great lengths to create a full UK network of qualified sample collectors who are able to take your client’s legally admissible DNA, drug and alcohol samples.
Using one of these centres could save you up to £165 on your testing or even more when combined with our Price Match Promise.