Drug and alcohol testing for official matters
Are you a private individual who needs a drug or alcohol test for an official matter?
With extensive experience providing drug and alcohol testing for members of the public, we are perfectly placed to help you with accurate and reliable laboratory testing for official purposes.
All testing performed at our award-winning UK laboratory
Our ISO 17025-accredited laboratory can test a variety of samples for the presence of drugs and alcohol and their metabolites, using the following methods:
- Oral fluid (saliva)
- Alcohol monitoring using SCRAM CAM®
To view our schedule of accreditation, click here.
All samples obtained for official matters are collected under strict chain of custody procedures, so you can be sure that your test results will be accepted by a variety of institutions.
Our nationwide network of sample collectors can visit you at a location of your choice to collect your samples for testing.
Alternatively, you can choose to have your samples collected by an expertly-trained AlphaBiolabs sample collector at one of our nationwide walk-in centres.
Why order a legal drug and alcohol test for official matters?
Here are a few reasons why you might need a drug or alcohol test for official matters:
- You are a parent/guardian whose child requires a negative drug or alcohol test result for educational institutions e.g. school, college or university
- You are a contractor or consultant who requires a drug or alcohol test to start work
- For private legal matters e.g. child custody proceedings or divorce proceedings
- For industrial tribunal proceedings
- For other legal issues such as driving offences
Drug and alcohol testing you can trust
We have invested in the very latest drug and alcohol testing technology for our state-of-the-art toxicology laboratory, employing top scientists, so you can be confident of receiving a 100 per cent accurate result.
Our laboratory is accredited by UKAS to the international quality technical standard of ISO 17025 (No. 2773) and certified to ISO 9001. To view our schedule of accreditation, click here.
Our drug and alcohol test results are accepted by a variety of organisations and institutions for official purposes, including:
- Courts e.g. Family Court, Family Drug and Alcohol Courts (FDACs)
- Public bodies and government agencies e.g. Child Maintenance Service, the Home Office and UK Visas and Immigration
- Businesses of all sizes across all sectors
- Educational institutions e.g. schools, colleges and universities
- Network Rail with RISQS approved results uploaded to Sentinel
If you are a legal professional, social worker or local authority looking for court-instructed drug and alcohol testing, click here.