Dräger Alcotest® 6820 Breathalyser
- £1560.00 (inc. VAT) with delivery in 7–10 working days
- Professional alcohol testing device
- Best fuel cell sensor technology
- Compact, hand-held and easy-to-use
- Fast and accurate analysis
- Precise results in demanding conditions
The Dräger Alcotest 6820 is simple to use so you can perform breath alcohol tests rapidly, as and when needed. The reliable breathalyser delivers precise test results in all weather conditions and is a similar type to the one used by the UK police force.
Contained in the kit:
- Hard Case
- Infrared printer
- One printer roll
- 100 disposable mouthpieces
- User handbook
Delivers precise results in all weather conditions
Durable breathalyser for precise results
The Alcotest® 6820 is equipped with the proven Dräger electrochemical sensor, which has very short response times. Thanks to its durable material, the breathalyser is highly resistant to rough weather conditions such as cold or moisture, and test results are always reliable regardless of whether the temperature is –5°C or +50°C. The expanded memory capacity of Alcotest® 6820 is able to record up to 5000 test results. An optical interface enables wireless transmission of data direct to the Dräger mobile printer.
The sturdy device is easy to use and all measurement functions are operated with just one button. Text messages on a large, backlit display guide the user through the alcohol testing procedure. In addition, an LED and acoustic signal indicate when the test is complete. Two menu buttons are used for navigation and to record the statistical data.
The disposable Dräger mouthpieces prevent any manipulation attempts and ensure maximum hygiene.
- Easy-to-use menus with 14 different measurement settings.
- Last 5000 tests can be stored in memory for easy recall.
- A test counter ensures timely calibration (every 6 months or 500 tests).
- LCD display features plain text, a back-lit display and audible signal.
- Single OK button permits simple, intuitive operation.
- Adaptable to international guidelines.
If you require larger quantities of this product or for information on AlphaBiolabs’ other workplace testing services, including drug & alcohol testing policy writing, details of our rapid laboratory confirmation service or range of training courses.