Dräger DrugCheck® 3000 Oral Fluid Device
- Compact oral fluid drug screening device for up to six drugs
- Quick and reliable results in just 3–5 minutes
- Simple to use and non-invasive
- Easy sample collection
- No electricity needed for operation
- Mobile unit, ideal for point-of-care, roadside or on-site testing
- Delivery in 3–5 working days
The Dräger DrugCheck® 3000 can determine within minutes whether a person has recently used certain drugs including amphetamine, benzodiazepines, cannabis, cocaine, methamphetamine and opiates.
The compact and quick oral fluid testing device yields reliable results affordably and easily. The non-invasive test does not require electricity and can therefore be used anywhere.
The apparatus consists of two components:
- An absorbent collector for obtaining a saliva sample. A colour indicator on the swab disappears as soon as it has absorbed sufficient oral fluid for a test.
- A test cassette for the analysis. The test cassette contains the buffer liquid and a window with two test strips, which displays the control and test lines.
A quick non-invasive drug test with near-instant results
Fast and sensitive drug screen
The Dräger DrugCheck® 3000 provides everything needed for a first drug screen. The oral fluid swab is removed from the testing cassette and passed to the sample donor so they can collect their own sample. The swab needs to be wiped up and down inside their cheek pouches and under their tongue until the red colour indicator on the end of the mouth swab has disappeared. The sample donor then places the swab back into the testing cassette. When handled correctly, the sample collector should not come into contact with the donor’s oral fluid.
The testing cassette is then shaken until the red colour indicator has disappeared. The Dräger DrugCheck® 3000 will then begin analysing the oral fluid sample. After approximately 2–3 minutes, the control and results lines will begin to appear in the window. If the test result is negative, a line will appear alongside the respective drug. This means none of the target substance was detected in the sample. If a line fails to appear next to one of the drugs then the result for this substance is non-negative. Non-negative results will mean that a further two oral fluid samples will need to be collected for confirmation analysis.
- Pocket-size design means easy transport to testing sites.
- No electrical parts so the testing device is safe to use in hazardous areas.
- Six drugs of abuse can be detected including amphetamine, benzodiazepines, cannabis, cocaine, methamphetamine and opiates.
If you require larger quantities of this product or for information on AlphaBiolabs’ other workplace testing services, including drug & alcohol testing policy writing, details of our rapid laboratory confirmation service or range of training courses, please contact a member of our workplace testing team for a quote on 0333 600 1300 or email email@example.com