Dräger DrugTest® 5000
- £4200.00 (inc. VAT) with delivery in 7–10 working days
- Easy-to-use mobile screening system for 6–8 drugs
- Fast and accurate results
- Simple to operate with on-screen instructions
- User-friendly design
- Hygienic and non-invasive
- Ideal for point-of-care or on-site testing
- Available in a variety of panels
The Dräger DrugTest® 5000 allows a fast and accurate method of testing oral fluid samples for drugs of abuse including amphetamine, benzodiazepines, cannabis, cocaine metabolites, ketamine, methadone, methamphetamine and opiates.
The DrugTest® 5000 Analyzer provides controlled accurate analysis on site. It is fully automated and rechargeable. Data management is performed by Dräger Diagnostics Software. The Analyzer stores the last 500 test results, along with the date and time.
Everything you need for on-site drug screening
Quick and accurate drug screen
The Dräger DrugTest® 5000 plus the drug panel cassette provides everything needed for a first drug screening. Simply remove the cover from the test cassette and hand to the individual being tested. They can then collect the sample themselves. This usually takes less than 1 minute and never more than 4 minutes. When the cassette is handled correctly, the sample collector should not come into contact with the donor’s oral fluid.
When the test cassette is slid into the Analyzer, the analysis will run automatically to detect any possible drugs in the saliva sample. After a few minutes, on-the-spot results will determine whether or not the donor has taken any drugs. Non-negative results will mean that a further two oral fluid samples will need to be collected for confirmation analysis.
- Operates via 230 V voltage or 12 V vehicle power supply.
- Easy to transport with a weight of 4.5 kg (carrying bag or robust transport case options available).
- Operational at temperatures between 4–40°C.
Drug panel cassette options:
- 6-Panel system includes amphetamine, benzodiazepines, cannabis, cocaine metabolites, methamphetamine and opiates.
- 7-Panel system includes amphetamine, benzodiazepines, cannabis, cocaine metabolites, methadone, methamphetamine and opiates.
- 8-Panel system includes amphetamine, benzodiazepines, cannabis, cocaine metabolites, ketamine, methadone, methamphetamine and opiates.
Please note, 6,7 or 8 drug panel cassettes are to be purchased separately.
If you require larger quantities of this product or for information on AlphaBiolabs’ other workplace testing services, including drug & alcohol testing policy writing, details of our rapid laboratory confirmation service or range of training courses, please contact a member of our workplace testing team for a quote on 0333 600 1300 or email email@example.com