Keep your students and staff as safe as possible with bespoke drug, alcohol and Covid-19 testing services, tailored to the specific requirements of your school, college or university.
We provide the most comprehensive range of testing options available in the UK via our award-winning and UKAS-accredited lab facilities.
Implementing drug, alcohol or Covid-19 testing can benefit your educational establishment in a number of ways including:
- Maintaining the reputation and integrity of your academic institution
- Improving academic performance and results
- Improving health and safety precautions
- Reducing the likelihood of incidents and accidents
- Reducing the likelihood of drug-selling or trafficking
- Reducing staff and student sickness, as well as staff recruitment and turnover costs
- Ensuring that your establishment is operating lawfully
Why choose AlphaBiolabs for your testing requirements?
- Highly trusted UKAS-accredited laboratory with over 17 years’ experience
- Fastest lab confirmations available, including same-day results if required
- Winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation for laboratory testing services
- Flexible, 24/7 sample collection services across the UK to suit your needs
- Sample collection training, if required
- Review of your existing testing policy, or creation of a new testing policy, if required
- Awareness and education training
- Dedicated Customer Services team to provide expert advice and guidance
- Bespoke testing programmes to suit your specific requirements
Covid-19 testing in schools, colleges and universities
If required, we can even provide you with a fully managed Covid-19 testing programme.
You can choose any combination of options, including:
- Rapid lateral flow antigen testing – results in 15-30 minutes
- ‘Gold standard’ PCR testing at our in-house, purpose-designed Covid-19 laboratory
- Same-day PCR results
- Antibody testing – results within 15 minutes
- Sample collection service on your own premises using our own UK network of professional clinicians
- Travel PCR testing for international students and boarders
Rapid Antigen Test
Identify an active infection using a nose and throat sample. Results in 15-30 minutes, no laboratory testing required.
Identify an active infection using a nose and throat sample. World-class laboratory testing with same-day results.
Travel PCR Test
Testing for international travel to and from the UK, including Fit to Fly certificate if required.
Drug and alcohol testing in schools, colleges and universities
- Random / unannounced testing – undertaken with short or no notice
- For-cause testing – when there are reasonable grounds to suspect drug or alcohol misuse
- Pre-employment testing – as part of the staff recruitment process
- Pre-offer testing – as part of the student application process
- Re-integration testing – following a period of drug- or alcohol-related absence
We offer numerous testing methods including:
The type of test used will depend on whether you are testing for alcohol or drugs and whether you want to test for in-the-moment use, or for use over a period of time.