Specialist and environmental medical assessments
- Specialist medicals tailored to your business needs in just 45 minutes!
- Combined assessment with drug and alcohol testing saves you time and money:
- Able to schedule appointments quickly to meet urgent needs
- Dedicated testing facilities in nationwide Walk in Centres
- Added flexibility of portable equipment for external locations
- Expert sample collection service for drug tests with full chain of custody procedures
Medical assessments are performed to assess whether an employee can safely carry out a specific job or task. Our team understands that every organisation is different so we offer specialist medical assessments tailored to your workplace sector and exact requirements.
By undertaking several tests, our fully trained medical assessors are able to evaluate an individual’s physical and mental capacities. As such, this tailored health assessment reassures an employer that their employee is fit to perform their specific role within the company. It also provides reassurance that the role will be performed safely and will not cause harm to any co-workers or the general public.
Specialist and environmental medical assessments would be needed for a range of roles, including those involving:
- Ionising radiation
- Occupational hygiene (such as noise, dust and vibration)
Specialist and environmental medical assessment tests
- Drug and alcohol
- Snellen (eye)
- Peripheral vision
- Audiometry (hearing test)
- Blood pressure
- Lung function
- Mental health